|Issue: Using Scratch in Macedonian on the XO Laptop.
Scratch in Macedonian - In Brief
- Scratch is translated into Macedonian (my team!).
- Scratch supports cyrillic (Scratch 1.3 is UTF-8 enabled).
So Scratch itself can be run in Macedonian and
Скреч за македонци
is my webpage (under construction) with directions for using Scratch in Macedonian.
XO Laptop in Macedonian - In Brief
- Multi-language support on the XO including Macedonian is enabled (Release 8.2 of the XO Laptop firmware).
- There is only a partial translation of the XO interface into Macedonian.
- Unfortunately, I still cannot understand how to make input of cyrillic possible on the XO.
Scratch on the XO in Macedonian
- Scratch is a built-in activity (Release 8.2 of the XO Laptop firmware).
- Scratch is automatically updated with software updates.
- Scratch version 13 is now available (Dec 2008).
|Some images from my XO
|Issues not tested: Font problems in Scratch on the XO
Related Topics (on this site):