- Name of the default HomePage of each WikiGroup. Used when the group doesn't have a page with the same name as the group.
- Startup page when PmWiki is called without a specified page, normally
- Default group for storing configuration and utility pages such as Site.Search, Site.EditForm, Site.PageNotFound, etc.
- If set, then WikiWords in pages are automatically spaced according to
$AsSpacedFunction. Note that this value can also be affected by the
- If set, then bare WikiWords in a page are automatically linked to pages of the same name. Note that this value can also be affected by the
- The name of the function used to convert WikiWords into normal, spaced strings. Defaults to 'AsSpaced'.
$AsSpacedFunction = 'MyAsSpaced';
- Allows/disables per-page and per-group customizations. Can be set to zero in any local customization file to prevent remaining page/group customizations from being loaded.
$EnablePGCust=0; # turn off per-page/group configs
- The regular expression pattern used for valid WikiGroup name specifications. Defaults to allowing any group name beginning with an uppercase letter, but can be set to limit the valid group names (see Cookbook:LimitWikiGroups).
# limit groups to Site, PmWiki, and MyGroup
$GroupPattern = '(?:Site|PmWiki|MyGroup)';
- The regular expression pattern used for valid page names. Defaults to allowing pages beginning with an uppercase letter or digit, followed by sequences of alphanumeric characters, hyphens, and underscores.
- The pattern that describes a WikiWord.
- Set to the current reader, who is potentially an author (see discussion)
- The WikiGroup for user profiles. Defaults to 'Profiles'.
$AuthorGroup = 'Users';
- The format to use for dates and times, in strftime() format. The default value is
'%B %d, %Y at %I:%M %p', which gives dates of the form "September 8, 2005 at 10:57 PM".
$TimeFmt = '%B %d, %Y'; # dates as "September 8, 2005" $TimeFmt = '%Y-%m-%d'; # dates as "2005-09-08"
- Identifies the page to which the visitor should be sent after an
?action=logout. Defaults to the current page.
$LogoutRedirectFmt = 'Site.Logout'; # ?action=logout target
- An array of cookie names to be removed when
- A string prefix to be prepended to cookies set from PmWiki scripts. It defaults to '', but can be set to a different value to avoid conflicts with similar-named cookies from other applications, or to allow multiple wikis from the same domain to store separate cookies.
$CookiePrefix = 'pmwiki_'; # set cookie prefix to 'pmwiki_'
- If you have a WikiFarm, use the following in each field's config.php to get a unique prefix for each field in the farm, thus isolating each field's cookies.
$CookiePrefix = substr($tmp = md5(__FILE__), 0, 5).'_';
- A string representing the release version of PmWiki, as in "pmwiki-2.1.27".