My thanks to all who match their dream of math teachers teaching thinking with free tools with actions - sharing their expertise and thoughts, their willingness to try new things and have meaningful discussions - all of the things that make great teachers and this over oceans and time zones ...
Such an inspiration to me - a new lease on life!
In particular, my thanks always to
- Tim Fahlberg (mathcast pioneer - ultimate tool for using technology to teach math thinking)
- Rev. Graeme MacNeil (for all his support and for getting me started with internet communication)
- Robert Fant (for his continuing collaboration and for getting me started on geogebra, pmwiki, etc.)
- Markus Hohenwarter (geogebra author) and Bernadette Gotthardt
- Cynthia Lainus and so many others from the
- Math Forum @ Drexel
- Pavel Safronov (geoboard) and George Reese (mste of uiuc)
and many, many others.