Image order problem.
Image order problem fixed.
- Solution: The images need to be re-ordered in the construction. It is easy!
- Find the names of the images and remember the correct order from back to front.
- Open the Construction Protocol: View -> Construction Protocol.
- Click and drag the images so that back images are above front images.
- Close construction protocol window. (Nothing has changed in your picture - but wait, there's more ...)
- Save your file. Close it. Re-open it. All should be okay now.
Note: This problem will be resolved in GeoGebra 3.1 with the introduction of layers. But this is good to know anyway.
If you have other image troubles - write me and we will try to work them out!
|Up one level|