1. Generate dimensions:
2. Make base of parallelogram.
• Click on , on A and type in base number.
3.Construct the given angle with the base.
• Click on , on B, and on A and type in angle.
• Click on , on A, and on C to get the left line.
4. Find upper left vertex
• Click on , on A and type in side number.
5. Draw the other 2 sides.
• Click on "Parallel line" icon.
• Click on point C, then on line AB.
• Click on point B, then on line AE.
6. 4th vertex.
top lineright side.
7. Close your parallelogram AEFB.
• Click on . Click on A and E. Click on E and then F.
Click on F and then B.
8. Clean up unnecessary objects
• Right-click and deselect "Show object".
9. Note: we can find perimeter but not area.
10. Play with parallelogram.
• Click and drag A or B.